This video is about 'importance of preparation' before a meeting or a presentation. We shall always be prepared before business meetings, before dealing with clients, before giving a presentation. This Sales Training video in Hindi offers advice on sales preparation. In this video, I have given example of sales training by using a visual of a car.
Being a Motivational Speaker in India and a sales trainer, I understand the importance of preparation in any activity, any field, any sales meeting. So when I gives sales training to sales workforce, I always pay attention to the important part of sales - Preparation.
You can visit my website for more sales training videos in hindi or english. You can also write your doubts related to selling skills or selling techniques. I will keep posting video on how to achieve excellence in sales career.
Regards,
Him-eesh Madaan
Motivational Speaker
Sales Training Video in Hindi : Always be Prepared spectrum self help videos | |
| 264 Likes | 264 Dislikes |
| 37,699 views views | 4.21M followers |
| Education | Upload TimePublished on 18 Mar 2013 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét