7 Golden Rules which will help you to correct others without hurting them. This Personality Development training video in hindi is a part of full training video on 'how to give feedback to others'. This Hindi Video offers personality development tips related to correcting others. In this personality development skills video, you will get to know about 7 golden rules which we need to keep in mind before giving feedback to others. If you wish to point out someone, correct someone, tell them their faults, then these 7 tips can be of help to you. This life skills training video will help you to understand how to improve others.
Giving Feedback is an important art and much required skill. I have personally addressed many queries of students, children, housewives, husbands, employees, customer care staff where they have been treated badly while the feedback was being given. I keep on listening to such experiences which cause relationship problems and fights in relations. In many of my personality development workshops, I do mention importance and steps of feedback in my speech. In many of my motivational seminars, I have mentioned about 3 stages of feedback in my hindi speech. The stages of appreciation, feedback and benefits are well explained in my videos and life changing workshops. Recently I was doing a personality improvement session for students in a college, where these engineering students were asked to give feedback to management students. They were unable to convey their message and did not know how to stop argument. Then the process of feedback was explained to them and they were asked to redo exercise with new techniques they have learned. This time, they succeeded in giving correcting others. This method of giving feedback also develops positive attitude as you follow a positive approach to criticize someone. I dedicate this video to BK Shivani and Shiv Khera for their contribution to Personality development in India and abroad. I will also like to dedicate this video to Art of Living, History tv18 in hindi, life ok channel for their contribution in awareness programs.
I will keep posting such motivational and inspirational videos in hindi for your success. Wish you more success and happiness..!
All the Best,
Himesh Madan
How to correct others? : Personality Development Training (Hindi) spectrum self help videos | |
| 2,210 Likes | 2,210 Dislikes |
| 201,985 views views | 4.21M followers |
| Education | Upload TimePublished on 9 Jun 2014 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét